This WonderCon, I didn’t get very many hallway shots, I actually spent most of my time running back and forth doing scheduled (and unscheduled) shoots. In hindsight, I totally overestimated how much time would be taken up just going around carrying all my gear from place to place and how many shoots I’d be able to do.
I also got the chance to shoot Vertvixen’s amazing armored Scarlet Witch. The detail on her cosplay was incredible, although I wish I’d been able to capture the lights better.
Still, I think I was able to manage pretty well, but next time I won’t try for so many shoots in one weekend!
- Miss Wendybird and Lady Shepard (Bunny Belle and Ariel)
- d e r s i n g (Catherine, Leon Kuwata)
- Nerdgurlyo (Annie, Terra)
- ZAA (Makoto Naegi)
- Xxfruitcakexx (Rei Ayanami)
- Miss Piratesavvy (Mary Jane Watson)
- Aicosu (Enchantress)
- Vertvixen (Scarlet Witch)
- Garp Stavo Sauce (Wolverine)
Camera: Canon 6D with 24-105mm f/4L IS and 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II. Light: Einstein E640 with 22″ white beauty dish