Almost didn’t get tickets for this but I’m still 7/7, having attended every BlizzCon to date!
At previous BlizzCons, I hadn’t taken many pictures of the cosplayers, but this year I made sure to get more photos of them. And there were a lot of really impressive ones! I even ran across Venn Kaden as Mini-Tyrael, who I recognized from AX earlier this year. There seemed to be a lot more costumes this year, although maybe I was just paying more attention this time around.
- Aerlyn (Tusky)
- Brianna Savage (High Inquisitor Whitemane)
- Lyndsay Elyse (Blood Elf Priest)
- Lynesta (Sylvanas Windrunner)
- VertVixen (Diablo Assassin)
- Lyz Brickley (Lilith)
- Avery Faeth (Garona Halforcen)
- Tonksceratops (Valerian Mengsk)
- Kamui (Protoss Wizard)
- Adelina Zou (Death Knight)
- Venn Kaden (Mini-Tyrael)
- Jenki (Blood Elf Paladin)
Camera: Canon 6D with 24-105mm f/4L IS