Well, it’s been a busy few weeks. Two weekends ago was Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo, and just last week was both Blizzcon and PMX. It’s been taking a while to sort through all the pictures but I’m slowly making progress!
Comikaze took place at the LA Convention Center, and even though there were fewer people than during AX earlier this year, there were still tons of cosplayers around. A smaller crowd meant fewer people in the background though, and more room to take pictures, which was really nice.
Most of my time was spent alternating between the exhibit hall and the lobby. I didn’t expect the main stage to be standing room only, but I did manage to get good spots to see the panels featuring Edward James Olmos and LeVar Burton (also spotted Richard Simmons!). And I got right up to the stage for the Geek Fashion Show, which I’ll probably post pictures of in a separate post.
- Mouse (Steampunk Supergirl)
- Wolfy (X-23)
- Kazumi (Black Canary, Black Cat)
- Rian Synnth (Russell)
- Miss Wendybird (Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Snow White)
- Lady Shepard (Elizabeth, Hannibal Chau)
- Anti Ai-chan (Tiny Tina)
- WindoftheStars (Lilith)
- Miss Macross (Creamy Mami)
- Kurusagi (Poison Ivy)
- Hollywood Joker and Hollywood Harley Quinn (Joker, Harley)
- Yuki (Kunoishi)
- Molly McIsaac (Doctor Who)
- Feoranna (Amy Pond)
- ER Collective (Lady Mechanika)
- The Winner Twins
Camera: Canon 6D with 24-105mm f/4L IS